Edited by SETAM (Tarentaise & Maurienne cable car company).
Webmasters : JB Concept & C2iS
CNIL declaration n°1324071
Remote sales vendor no. : 5211783
243 rue de la Lombarde – Val Thorens – 73440 LES BELLEVILLE – France
Tél. : +33 (0)4 79 00 07 08
VAT no.: FR 30 776 220 584
R.C.S. Chambéry : B 776 220 584
SIRET No. : 776 220 584 00028
APE code : 4939 C Ski lift operator.
Val Thorens Tourist Office
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using this website, you unreservedly accept the following conditions
The personal information collected on this website is subject to processing aimed at:
– creating and managing your account. This processing is based upon your given consent,
– processing your order. This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract you enter into with SETAM,
– sending you promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, in the case of messages sent by SETAM on the legitimate interest of the latter to develop its activities if the address to which these messages are sent was given in conjunction with an order; on your given consent in other cases. This processing is based, as regards the messages sent by the Val Thorens Tourist Office, on your given consent,
– replying to inquiries, comments and complaints that you send us. This processing is based upon your given consent.
Entering information of the fields marked with an asterisk is necessary to enable SETAM to perform the processing mentioned above. Entering information in the other fields is optional.
Data collected is aimed at:
– the SETAM company and its affiliated companies,
– providers whose intervention is necessary to perform the processing mentioned above,
– the Val Thorens Tourist office, if you gave your consent.
This data may be transferred to a country not part of the European Union. You can get more information about these transfers and guarantees that apply to SETAM.
The data collected is kept for the following periods:
– data collected to create and manage your account. until the deletion of your personal account (deletion of the account entails the deletion of data of sub-contacts linked to this account)
– data collected to process your orders for goods and services: for five years after its collection.
Exceptionally, the number and the expiry date of your credit card are kept:
• until the end of the current season for the purpose of refunding the Pass,
• for subscriptions with tacit renewal: until the termination of your subscription,
• in any case for 15 months after the last date of debit for use as evidence if the transaction is disputed.
The cryptogram is not kept after the transaction.
• Data collected to send you newsletters, satisfaction surveys, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as promotional offers. for three years after its collection. After this period, this data is kept for a further three years if you agree to continue to receive newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers from SETAM,
• data collected to reply to inquiries, comments and complaints that you send us: for the time required to process these requests, comments and complaints.
You have the right to access your data, to have it corrected or deleted, transfer or have it transferred to a third party, obtain the limitation of processing or object to this processing. SETAM shall comply with your request, subject to compliance with legal obligations (including laws requiring us to archive contracts for several years).
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing before this withdrawal.
You can implement these rights by contacting SETAM at the address listed under the “Contact” section below.
In the interests of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, SETAM must be able to verify your identity to meet your request. For this, you must attach, to support of any request to exercise the aforementioned rights, a photocopy of an identity document stating the date and place of your birth and bearing your signature in accordance with Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 or “French Data Protection Act”, Article 92 of the decree of 20 October 2005 adopted in implementation of this Act, and EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Finally, the you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that your rights are not respected. The CNIL can be contacted at the following address: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel.. : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22 – Fax: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 00 – https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
The establishment of hyperlinks towards this website is permitted, provided that:
– the pages of this website are not embedded within the pages of another website but are fully accessible in a new window,
– the information on this website should not be used for commercial purposes,
– the website from which a hyperlink is established does not broadcast controversial, pornographic, xenophobic information that may offend public sensibilities or harm the image of SETAM.
SETAM reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation granted without having to justify its decision.
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer when you visit this website. Cookies are managed by your internet browser. They do not identify you personally or collect your personal data.
This website generates different types of cookies:
– cookies ensuring the smooth running of the order: these cookies are strictly necessary for the effective operation of our website. They allow the storage of certain information such as the date you want to ski, and the number of passengers and their names. Without these cookies, you could not book online. As you advance in the booking process, the website would forget the information already provided,
– Google Analytics: cookies provided by Google Analytics are used to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and to understand how visitors use our website. This information allows us to know which pages are the most popular, which products are of most interest to our customers and which type of offer they prefer. If you do not wish to participate in the improvement of this website, products, offers and the SETAM marketing strategy, you can disable this analytical tool by clicking the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout,
– functionality cookies. these cookies allow you to store your choices (such as your user name, the selected language or the region you are in) and to offer optimised and customised features.
You can accept or decline Cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you disable cookies completely or partially, your browsing on this website may be limited and some features may be unavailable.
Parameter management varies in the different browsers. Use the “Help” section of your browser for more information on setting cookies.
SETAM may not be held liable, in particular due to:
– temporary inaccessibility of this website due to maintenance,
– a malfunction of the Internet network affecting access to this website. In this regard, you declare that you know and accept the technical and functional characteristics and limitations of the Internet (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, transit time, response time to display, consult, question or transfer data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.)
– a malfunction or improper use of your device and other equipment used to access this website,
– the provision of false, incomplete or misleading information on your part,
– failure, loss, delay or error in data transmission, beyond the control of SETAM,
– the content of the information on the sites to which this website refers by hyperlinks,
– a violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use on your part.
Any request concerning personal data should be addressed:
– by post to the following address: SETAM Automatic processing 243 rue de la Lombarde – Val Thorens 73440 LES BELLEVILLE, France, or
– by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other request must be sent:
– by post to the following address: SETAM 243 rue de la Lombarde – Val Thorens 73440 LES BELLEVILLE, France,
– by email to the following address: email@example.com, or
– By phone using the following number: +33 (0)4 79 00 07 08.